(click here if you can’t view the video)
Stuff I mentioned:
- I’ll be running Roots again early next year – and it may or may not be the last time I’m running it.
- I’m working on a payment plan for Roots this time around as requested; it should be available by the end of this month.
- I plan to share more about budget friendly options for art journaling on my blog.
- My coaching sessions will be available publicly soon, as I’ll be graduating next month! I hope to plan some group coaching opportunities as well.
- I have decided NOT to incorporate business topics into my blog right now. But, for those of you who are interested in learning more about building a business, I’ll be putting together some free resources and mentorship programs.
Thank you so much for your input, support, and for just being here. I am overflowing with gratitude and inspiration for what’s to come next year!
Don't miss a single, inspiring thing!
Subscribe to my Museletter for inspiration and practical tips to keeping on track with this scary journey of reclaiming yourself and your creativity. You’ll also get VIP access to my new goodies, freebies, special offers, and more!