(click here if you can’t view the video)
Stuff I mentioned:
- I’ll be running Roots again early next year – and it may or may not be the last time I’m running it.
- I’m working on a payment plan for Roots this time around as requested; it should be available by the end of this month.
- I plan to share more about budget friendly options for art journaling on my blog.
- My coaching sessions will be available publicly soon, as I’ll be graduating next month! I hope to plan some group coaching opportunities as well.
- I have decided NOT to incorporate business topics into my blog right now. But, for those of you who are interested in learning more about building a business, I’ll be putting together some free resources and mentorship programs.
Thank you so much for your input, support, and for just being here. I am overflowing with gratitude and inspiration for what’s to come next year!
Don't miss a single, inspiring thing!
Subscribe to my Museletter for inspiration and practical tips to keeping on track with this scary journey of reclaiming yourself and your creativity. You’ll also get VIP access to my new goodies, freebies, special offers, and more!
Christine Burke says
Very encouraging video. And I LOVE how Organised your Studio looks :) Thank you
Thanks Kristal …..
Linda Mayer says
I love the idea of ecourses and coaching. What is your focus in coaching?
Kristal Norton says
Hi Linda! I’m trained in general life coaching, and have coached women on a variety of topics; but I plan to offer personal programs and sessions in relation to getting past creative blocks and fully stepping into your authentic self – which of course lends itself to covering many topics depending on what your blocks are. :)