After getting a few new art supplies with my Christmas gift certificate, I was inspired to play in my art journal. Watch the video to join me on the journey to discovering how subconscious thoughts always seem to seep out into your art.
(click here if you can’t view the video)
- handcarved circles stamp
- GOLDEN diarylide yellow fluid acrylic
- GOLDEN cobalt turquoise fluid acrylic
- GOLDEN carbon black fluid acrylic
- GOLDEN quinacridone magenta fluid acrylic
- The Crafter’s Workshop 6×6 punchinella stencil
- handcarved chevron stamp
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology grungeboard elements
- Ranger archival ink pad – jet black
- rubber stamp designed by Dawn Houser
- black arrow washi tape
- silver embossing powder
- hand cut circle stencil
- regular gel medium – matte
- Sakura pen-touch paint marker – fine tip
- Bombay white india ink
PS To keep the video length down, I edited out the clip of me embossing the key. I’ll be sharing it on my facebook page tomorrow, so be sure to Like my page if you want to take a look!
Don't miss a single, inspiring thing!
Subscribe to my Museletter for inspiration and practical tips to keeping on track with this scary journey of reclaiming yourself and your creativity. You’ll also get VIP access to my new goodies, freebies, special offers, and more!